One of the primary reasons our clients choose Veterinary Clinic of Myrtle Beach for their pet’s healthcare needs is because of our overall wellness approach to your animal’s veterinary care.
Each time your pet comes into our hospital, he or she will receive a complete “nose-to-tail” physical examination by one of our experienced doctors.
We provide our clients with information and an evaluation of each body system and make recommendations tailored to his or her needs. Financial estimates are provided for any care that is recommended for your pet.
We offer 30 minute and 1 hour examinations, which allows ample time for the owner and the doctor to consider the importance of each of your pet’s conditions, not focusing on only one issue.
We provide care to all small animals including dogs, cats, rabbits, rodents and other small mammals. We refer patients for veterinary care of reptiles and birds, although we do provide Emergency care for all injured animals regardless of species.
Veterinary Clinic of Myrtle Beach offers all levels of preventative care for your pets, including:
• Annual Wellness Visits for Dogs and Cats
• Wellness Examinations every 6 months for Dogs
• Specific Needs Examinations, and Second Opinions are provided for:
• Dental and Oral Conditions
• Orthopedic and Arthritis evaluations
• Ear disease
• Ocular problems
• Tumors, Masses and Skin growths
• Dermatologic problems
• Allergic conditions
• Cancerous conditions
• Cardiology evaluations
• Respiratory problems
• Metabolic issues related to the Liver, Pancreas and Kidneys
• Endocrine disease like Diabetes and Cushing’s Disease
• Gastrointestinal issues
• Urinary Health concerns
• Parasitic Diseases – both Internal and External parasites
• Nutrition and Diet counseling
• Geriatric patient needs
• Quality of Life Consultations and Euthanasia
• Private Cremation services
These are appropriate for your pet, vaccination recommendations for pets with higher risk lifestyles, or pets that travel with their owners.
The specific feline vaccinations are made for use only in cats to limit vaccination reactions and provide greater safety.
Routine Blood screening tests for pets over 6 years of age to detect early disease
Routine Blood testing for pets with chronic conditions
Routine Blood tests for pets on any long-term medications
The Veterinary Clinic of Myrtle Beach is a Myrtle Beach veterinary clinic that provides routine services, surgical services, and emergency services for all types of pets along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.